Where to Buy Jack Russell, Pet Vet and Pup Patrol books
So you want to buy books abotu Jack, Trump and Stamp?
There are several ways to buy the Jack Russell, Pet Vet and Pup Patrol books. Here are just some of them! The one you find easiest will depend on where you live.
1. If you are at primary school, or if you know someone who is, order the titles you want through the Scholastic Book Club.
2. Go to your local bookshops. If you can't see the titles you want on the shelf, ask the assistant if they are in stock. If the assistant says the books are "not in stock", ask him or her to order them for you. You will need to quote the title(s), author and publisher. In Australia, the UK, and Canada the publisher is Scholastic. In the USA, the publishers are Scholastic and Kane Miller.
3. Go to an on-line book shop. Some may have the books in stock. Others will order them from their supplier. There are many of these. One good on-line shop we have used is Booktopia. Another good one is Fishpond. RWR_Innovations offers an attractive package of books for American and Canadian readers and will also ship elsewhere. RWR Innovations prides itself on always having the eleven US-version Jack Russell books in stock. Try here for the Pup Patrol series.
4. In Australia, you can also telephone Scholastic Australia directly and order the titles. You will find their telephone number in the yellow pages, or you can contact Customer Service through their website at http://www.scholastic.com.au . (There is a small packing fee.)
5. You can order titles through Amazon, but you need to be careful as the UK editions have different covers and different titles. Read the blurb to make sure you don't order the same book twice. There are French Canadian editions, but the two US editions and the English-language Canadian editions are very much like the Australian ones, and have the same titles and covers. If searching Amazon it is a good idea to put DARREL ODGERS in the search field. This will take you to the Jack Russell and Pet Vet titles instead of to Sally's single titles. Amazon US, UK, and Canada generally have a good range of titles.
If you have trouble getting Fowl Play, try ordering it on line from Australia.
Australian, US and Canadian UK edition titles
Dog Den Mystery (1) Dognapped
The Mugged Pug (2) Pug in Trouble
The Phantom Mudder (3) Muddy Mystery
The Lying Postman (4) Beware of the Postman
The Awful Pawful (5)
The Sausage Situation (6)
The Buried Biscuits (7)
The Kitnapped Creature (8)
Fowl Play (9) in Australia. Kane Miller didn't publish this one.
The Blue Stealer (10) in Australia, (9) in the Kane Miller edition.
Inspector Jacques (11) in Australia, (10) in the Kane Miller edition.
The Ham Heist (12) in Australia, (11) in the Kane Miller edition.
Cranky Paws (known as The Cat's Tale in the UK)
The Mare's Tale
The Python Problem
The Kitten's Tale
6. Bolinda Audio have the first few Jack Russell books on CD - they're ace, and not at expensive as most audio books.